These systems, equipped with Holland’s Argus Track Measurement Technology, are usable under any conventional hi-rail vehicle with any size trailer hitch. Our suiteof portable inspection systems is designed to be installed on dedicated manned track measurement vehicles with a wireless connection between the Argus system and an onboard tablet. These units feature a lightweight and foldable mounting design which comes with a convenient travel and storage case. Learn more about each of these systems below.
Gauge Inspector System
Real-time gauge measurement with real-time audible alerts >
Gauge Inspector Features
Gauge Inspector System Features
• Ready to go out of the case for gauge measurement testing.
• Simple configuration within 5 minutes of set up and calibration to any standard 2-inch Reese style hitch mount receiver.
• Powered by a standard 7 plug-in adaptor.
• GPS and encoder not required.
Gauge Inspector Video
Real-Time Audible Alerts
Track Inspector System
Full Geometry System >
Track Inspector Provides
Track Inspector System Features
• Single system unit with a minimum of 2 rail sensors depending on configuration and use.
• Able to be mounted, configured and calibrated by one person in less than an hour.